Are you sick and tired of constantly being drenched in sweat whenever you go out, do you feel self anxious whenever you see your friends? Are you afraid that you’ll show your excessive sweating problem in front of them? If so , I can help you get rid of sweating drastically. I will show you today some of the best home remedies for sweaty hands as it is of the most common struggle for people that suffer from excessive sweating.
Firstly though , I want to discuss the reasons you may be sweating so much. Here are some common symptoms people suffer from excessive sweating:
- Thyroid problems
- Infectious diseases like tuberculosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Heart failure
- Cancers like leukemia and lymphoma
If none of the above apply to you then , I would like to discuss some common home remedies for sweaty hands:
- Drink Sage Tea: It is proven by many nutritionists and doctors that drinking sage tea or any form of green tea and herbal tea has amazing curing abilities, this includes excessive sweating.
- Drink Plenty of Water: As they say keep hydrated throughout the day , carry around a drink bottle and drink from it whenever you feel It may seem dumb to drink water if you want to stop sweating but drinking water can actually help in keeping the body cool, which in turns stop you from sweating so much.
- Do Yoga : By doing yoga at the comfort of your own home you are relieving the body and calming the mind, this lets your body rest and develop your nerves. Whenever you get stressed or anxious you start to sweat, Yoga helps calm you down whenever you’re stressed and also helps you to control your breathing.
- Apply Starch : Applying starch is a common home remedy that helps you reduce excessive sweating at home since it lets your armpits to circulate the air around it.
- Eat Grapes and overall more fruits: Avoid eating high fatty foods, alcohol and coffee. Grapes contain a natural anti-oxidant that helps balance your body temperature and also because it tastes good!
People have to understand that sweating is a normal function inside our bodies, sure some people may suffer from it more seriously but in the end so does everyone. If you are really conscious of your sweating that I would highly recommend going to check up on your health , go see a doctor, let him diagnose your problem. A qualified doctor will be able to help you cure your sweating problem , he would most likely recommend over the counter drugs or maybe even surgery.
I would recommend steering away from surgery and botox as they are not only extremely costly but are temporary, which means that you’ll have to get botox every few months in order to get rid of your sweating. This not only piles up your costs but could have detrimental long term effects on the body. I would recommend going for a natural approach in curing excessive sweating which means using Home remedies for sweaty hands. If you cannot afford expensive treatment such as botox and want to go cheaper it is advised to use rolls, antiperspirants or deodorant. They wont have long term effects but are excellent for short uses.